Discipline: Physical Therapist - PT
Setting: SNF / LTC
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Placement
Consider New Grads: YES
Consider Visa Candidates: NO
Recruiter Contact: email@example.com
About The Job:
We are currently searching for an Physical Therapist / PT to work in a great Long Term Care (LTC) / Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Interested candidates must have a degree in Physical Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
First and foremost, we are looking for candidates who have the desire to implement high quality physical therapy services for geriatrics in a SNF/LTC environment. Interested applicants should have a strong commitment to enhancing each resident’s quality of life in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefit package, as well as opportunities for advancement with a leading provider of rehabilitation services.
· Screening patients
· Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
· Documenting progress toward identified objectives
· Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s) and/or Rehabilitation Technician(s)
· Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
· Conducting patient and family education
· Delivering quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers, and facilities
· Putting patient service first
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient care apply now!
If you are not interested in this opportunity, but know someone who may be, please forward this opportunity to them. Destiny Staffing Solutions offers a referral bonus for candidates we place in a full time, permanent opportunity.
APPLY ONLINE or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this and other great PT jobs. We look forward to hearing from you.